Extend and fine-tune your influence and especially your ability to communicate, coach, motivate and manage yourself and your team
NLP for Coaches & Managers
Develop the skills and behavioural flexibility as a manager essential for coping with today’s corporate structures, cross-functional responsibilities, team structures, and remote management.
The art of managing and leading has always been dynamic. Today the art is changing more quickly and dramatically than ever before. And the demands made by these changes are generally in what used to be called the soft skills areas such as the ability to be able to
- Communicate easily and skillfully with your peers, direct reports, and with senior management
- Understand the thinking and emotional make-up of your team and of the individuals within that team - and of the manner in which these individuals pull together
- Understand yourself so you are not easily influenced or manipulated
- Manage your moods - you are constantly in the public eye and cannot afford to have off-days
- Know what makes people tick and know how to utilise values to motivate individuals - as individuals
Inspire people by 'selling' them your vision and getting their 'buy in' to this vision...
As a coach you will learn to accelerate the transformations within your client as well as your own effectiveness
In this highly interactive, experiential 4 day program
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Develop your natural leadership style.
- Communicate and listen with increased precision and mastery.
- Build rapport quickly with everyone you interact with
- Set goals in a way that makes them exciting and compelling.
- Reverse negative attitudes.
- Build excellent rapport in any situation.
- Use advanced influencing, communication and coaching skills.
- Deepen your understanding of others and develop stronger relationships.
- Change unwanted behaviours and break out of old habits.
- Become more confident by building and using fear free states.
- Present your ideas to others in a way that makes your message more compelling.
- Develop the essential tools for creating consistently high performance.
- Release your potential and prosper.
- Develop stress free high performance.
- Communicate effectively with thinking and learning styles of employees and colleagues
- Motivate employees to be their very best.
- Communicate through metaphor.
- Manage your state.
- Approach issues from multiple points of view.
- Develop coping mechanisms to deal with complex leadership situations.
- Discover that the intuitive qualities of great leaders can be learnt.
- Enhance your performance at meetings, negotiations, and presentations.
- Create the right work life balance for you.
- Enhance your business and personal success
- Exceed your goals and expectations by excelling in the way you communicate, influence and motivate yourself and others
- Discover exciting and fast ways of dramatically enhancing and changing your skills and thinking patterns
- Improve results by challenging what limits your performance
- Gather specific, high quality information from people and use it to achieve outcomes
- Develop your creativity and flexibility
- Be clear about what matters to you.
Topics covered during the 4 days
- NLP assumptions
- Setting goals & creating results
- Reading & leading yourself & others
- Assumptions empowered leadership
- Communication mastery & language patterns
- State management
- Framing – reframing
- Logical levels of learning & development
- Vision & beliefs
- Working with disempowering beliefs
- Meta programs
- Tools for change
- NLP models for change
This 4 day training will bring you lots of benefits including an NLP Certificate, all the benefits you gain from attending the training AND a guaranteed focus on your journey. We work with a maximum of 15 participants and an average of 1 trainer to 7 participants.
Your investment of $1.495 ex. GST.
The times below for the training are approximate times only. Wilbert is committed to the highest standard of training and insists that all material is covered, therefore the times may vary.
The training consists of 4 days. Each day we work from 9.30 - 17.30
Our next training runs 20 - 23 November 2008
You can register here. After registration our office will contact you for payment details. If paid in full one month prior to attending you receive 1 free coaching session after the training.
We will also make an appointment for an intake over the phone.
“Neuro Linguistic Programming is the most powerful vehicle for change in existence, whether it is applied to business, law, medicine or therapy.” - Psychology Today
It may be the ultimate behavioral engineering tool…NLP could be the most important synthesis of knowledge about human communication to emerge since the explosion of humanistic psychology in the 60’s.” -Science Digest